A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

vomit inside of window gap

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 01:12 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vomit inside of window gap

Hey everyone,

So my girlfriend celebrated her birthday a little too hard this past weekend, and threw up all in my 08 A6 quattro... Problem is, she couldnt get far enough out of the window, and instead her vomit got all over the interior of the door and door panel, and some on the inside of the passenger side between the seat and door. I have cleaned most of it out, and the smell has subsided a bit, but every time I roll my window up and down, the window comes up with streaks on it. This leads me to believe she got throw up in the window gap and it has seeped down. Any suggestions on how to address this? I dont think removing the door panel will help because the window gap still isn't expose. Any input would be appreciated, thanks
Old 03-17-2015, 01:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 201 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by thisiskevin23
Hey everyone,

So my girlfriend celebrated her birthday a little too hard this past weekend, and threw up all in my 08 A6 quattro... Problem is, she couldnt get far enough out of the window, and instead her vomit got all over the interior of the door and door panel, and some on the inside of the passenger side between the seat and door. I have cleaned most of it out, and the smell has subsided a bit, but every time I roll my window up and down, the window comes up with streaks on it. This leads me to believe she got throw up in the window gap and it has seeped down. Any suggestions on how to address this? I dont think removing the door panel will help because the window gap still isn't expose. Any input would be appreciated, thanks
you should be able to get to it by removing the door, the sound deadening and essentially removing the entire assembly akin to this:

I should preface this that smells such as this are as hard as heck to get out and there are professionally cleaning services which deal with this. you will have to entirely disassemble your door and you should be able to get at a good amount, the leverage a good wet vac and some heavy duty chemicals to get the rest...then hope for the best that you get it all. I've got a weak stomach for stuff like this, so would have a hard time dealing with it.

Last edited by raj99; 03-17-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL. I have had the similar experience with an ex. She vomited in the door ashtray.
Old 03-17-2015, 03:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if I were you either sell the car or get rid of the girlfriend..........just joking