A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Selling my Audis for cheap and leaving the brand

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2024, 06:44 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I see that even the one from 2015 you find as a piece of crap... That sucks, what can I say...
Old 04-30-2024, 08:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 112 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiAllTheWay
I provided the link in sincerity.

Avantly left because of your abusive behaviour and now you are again telling me to leave too. Several new members left after being chased away because of your anti-Audi behaviours. One of your goals is clear and granted you are good at it.
you provided nothing. Spreading lies and accusations that are false. Also, your statement is pure imagination and made up by you again.
The following users liked this post:
kelisko (04-30-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 09:09 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 114 Likes on 100 Posts

Doesn’t require a degree in Psychology and a career in protecting large organizations from Cyber Threats to understand what is going on here.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:28 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by AudiAllTheWay
Doesn’t require a degree in Psychology and a career in protecting large organizations from Cyber Threats to understand what is going on here.
again, either provide evidence or leave.

I can easily prove where I live, so I am asking again, provide evidence on your accusations or be forever silent.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 114 Likes on 100 Posts

Show us the cylinder damage to your CREC.

Your engine ran just fine when your friend test drove it on the highway in the US before you declined a PPI and shipped to Africa. Then you made a bunch of maintenance videos for bank and all of a sudden your CREC was broken. You repeatedly state Audi bad engineering is the cause but there are hundreds of thousands of 3.0T’s on the road running just fine.

Show us some proof. Let’s see some bore scope pics of the cylinder damage.

Are you afraid to because there is FOD damage?
Old 05-04-2024, 02:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 335 Likes on 283 Posts

Here are a few more points I'd like to share when it comes to the C6 vs the C7.

1. The C6 has a robust electrical system allowing you to charge your mobile devices quickly and will continue charging even when the ignition is turned off. Plug your device in the C7 and it will take forever to charge and when the ignition is off, charging is cut. My phone was at 17% charge this morning right after a 2 hours trip. I just arrived at my destination and the charge is only at 30%! Crappy electricals.

2. The supercharged engine in the C7.5 generates a LOT of HEAT! I used to be comfortable cruising long distances in my C6 without turning on the AC. The AC in my C7.5 failed a while ago because of again, crappy engineering (AC clutch made of freaking plastic failed). I decided not to fix anything and drive the junk like that until it dies. Driving this car without the A/C on is a torture. The engine and exhaust systems heat up way too much, by design, not overheating. The insulation can't keep up with the heat and a lot of heat is transferred into the cabin. I keep the windows down as much as can but my feet bake. Very, very, annoying.

These are the two latest I just remembered. More to come as there are plenty of downsides to this crappy "upgrade".
Old 05-04-2024, 01:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 151 Likes on 135 Posts

The charging of your phone I don't understand... do you plug your USB cord directly into the car somewhere? Like a built in USB port. My C6 does not have one of those, I just use a cig lighter charger, a fast one. Maybe just go buy one of those and be done with it?

How many KMs on your C7? I thought I read something over 250,000 kms. If so, I think the AC did just fine. That's a long lifespan for factory parts.

Mine has 261,000 kms so far. So when something fails, like my waterpump last weekend. (That was an "interesting" repair to do in my driveway.) But when things like that happen I just say, well, she is old. So it's somewhat expected when things fail. She is old.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:08 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

fun fact, I had in cabin heat issue on my Jetta VR6, incredibly warm in cabin. That is all due to no airflow around engine and sustained heat under the hood. Incredible that A7 has that issue. On a 20yo younger desing.

Id also suggest grabbing a fast charger for cigarette lighter.

USB ports are limited in charge speed. A typical USB port may deliver up to 500 milliamperes (mA) of electrical electricity at 5 volts (V). This has a power output of 2.5 watts (W). Phones need way more power than this to charge effectively.
Even if you plugged your phone to your pc, it would charge as slow as in the car.

Thats why you get a cigarette lighter charger, which oftern car provide 30-50, even 100W of charging, heck, I have a cigarette lighter charger that charges my laptop at 60W plus my phone at 30W
Which is the same as dedicated power brick for my laptop and my cell.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:37 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 335 Likes on 283 Posts

My phone charges on my laptop like 10 times faster than in the C7. The C7 has two USB ports under the armrest. One for data only and one for data + charging. I am referring to the latter. If it can't add at least 30% of charge to a simple phone over 2 hours, what's the purpose? It has a cigarette lighter for occupants of the back seats, under the rear climate controls and one in the trunk. I have to confirm again but I believe I have tried those and they were not better. I used to be able to charge my laptop and my drone batteries in the C6 and I even connected the car to my house via an inverter for power (only lights, TV). The C7 can't even charge a phone, let alone a laptop. I baked enough the last two weeks and just switched cars. The C7 is parked as I am typing this in a remote area so I can't double check at the moment. Next time I decide to bake a bit, I will try those cigarette lighters again and confirm.

The A/C on my C6 lasted more than 300,000 km and failed only because I crashed it. The A/C on the C7 is "designed" to fail early.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 151 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by kelisko
The A/C on the C7 is "designed" to fail early.

Again, how many KMs before that part failed, and you being from Africa, I'm sure it was on all the time lol.

Quick Reply: Selling my Audis for cheap and leaving the brand