A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

New solution for A6 headlights retrofit

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am still in with the gb 100% but again I am kind of waiting to see how at least one persons works out before i send any cash.. I hope you can respect this. If it works (no error codes) for you guys... i'll buy lights for sure. Cash is not the problem....just don't want to make any issues for myself.

again I am still in on the GB please someone install and verify that these things work correctly. If they do...it's on
Old 12-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Audiled shipped out my order on 27 Dec tracking number is also working fine.

Based on valuable feedback from Krustyx, they indicated "fragile handling" for my shipment to avoid similar problem.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I don't think $ is an issue for anyone here.

It's just not right for those who initially participated in this gb to adopt a "wait and see" attitude to benefit oneself at the expense of the others who paid up. Those who promptly paid up are just sacrificing their $ for verifying the seller's integrity for those who didn't.

I believe it is pretty obvious to understand if anyone read this thread.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I should get my set first week of january. ill try to install them right away. Ill let you know how it goes.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

superdupre- you are the one that instilled people's doubt in the first place ...

"I am sensing something fishy...

1. This Adam guy has appeared in many car forums selling the same new solution.
2. Seller Ebay site has no rating or feedback.
3. Technically, there is no easy way out for upgrading Audi headlights. Nothing is mentioned on how this new solution works.
4. $ has to be remitted first!

Beware!"

do you remember writing this? now you are bashing members for being skeptical and not paying??? are you serious?
Old 12-28-2010, 07:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I don't see anything wrong by warning fellow members.

Subsequently, I contacted the seller directly; made an assessment of the seller on my own and participated in the GB rather than those who pretended to participate; withhold payment; and treated others who paid up as guinea pigs.

Why Krustyx and Bariukas are still in this GB despite my warning? They have their own brains to think and honour their words.

According to Krustyx, nobody replied to his PMs on payments. How can this be a GB if you guys pretended to participate in the GB and later adopted a wait-and-see attitude as and when you wish?

Come on, it is very obvious that you guys defaulted. There is no doubt about it and there is no point in arguing you way out of this as the thread speaks for itself.

[QUOTE=nemesisa6;24081447]superdupre- you are the one that instilled people's doubt in the first place ...

"I am sensing something fishy...

1. This Adam guy has appeared in many car forums selling the same new solution.
2. Seller Ebay site has no rating or feedback.
3. Technically, there is no easy way out for upgrading Audi headlights. Nothing is mentioned on how this new solution works.
4. $ has to be remitted first!
Old 12-28-2010, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

not arguing with you just stating facts... why place doubt in peoples minds and then ask why they are not buying. thats like saying dont buy this product and then turn around and put up and advertisement for the same product and then wonder why participation is low. its just not logical.

as i said before i am still in the for the GB. i am awaiting response from the seller regarding my issue with the S6 leds.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

By the way, it rather strange that people are starting to spring out of no where when the coast is clearer to buy....
Old 12-28-2010, 07:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Definition of GB (bulk purchase, volume buy, mass purchase) is to buy it together. The definition is not to participate; let others pay up first; and I decide later to buy if the coast is clear.

Originally Posted by nemesisa6
not arguing with you just stating facts... why place doubt in peoples minds and then ask why they are not buying. thats like saying dont buy this product and then turn around and put up and advertisement for the same product and then wonder why participation is low. its just not logical.

as i said before i am still in the for the GB. i am awaiting response from the seller regarding my issue with the S6 leds.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:11 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I am not here to argue with any member on who is right or wrong. But I was quite pissed off with this statement:

""I am still in with the gb 100% but again I am kind of waiting to see how at least one persons works out before i send any cash.. I hope you can respect this.""

What is there to respect anyway?

Quick Reply: New solution for A6 headlights retrofit