A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

last audi i would ever buy

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 06:45 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Use the Lemon Law ... Every brand has it ... even BMW and Mercedes (unfortunate)

It's unfortunate it happened to you. Use the Lemon Law.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: It doesn't matter what brand you deal with, it's how you deal with them when trouble

April, I know you write a lot on this form but I've got to hand it to you, what you just wrote was perfect.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default hell, only 8 times.

that's nothing.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:55 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm guessing it's spam from some trouble-maker who doesn't even own an Audi, but just in case....
Old 06-27-2006, 08:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts

Your caps lock key is stuck.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:25 AM

Default Re: last audi i would ever buy

sorry guys for the cap letters..
i did not expect you guys to reply this way,i was seeking help and advice not some body teach me how to write,english is my second language.(i am sorry).second thind..its not a spam,its real and i own an audi a6 and i had an rs6.my brother is recieving his the new audi s8,so please have some respect.
i guess this place is just like audi usa.
i a sorry to talk like this ,but some people in here doesnt respect others
Old 06-28-2006, 02:46 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default First impressions... [long reply]

What you got as reactions was based on how your post was written. All caps (SHOUTING), nothing but complaints, basically nothing but negativity. Which honestly, I can't help you with because you haven't told us about the actual problems themselves except as generics (i.e., MMI problems).

As far as being disrespectful, imagine you just walked into a club for the first time, where there are several hundred 'regulars' hanging out. What do you think is the best approach to getting them to listen, let alone respect you? AW is essentially that - a large club of people with similar tastes (at least in cars), and a willingness to help - so long as you abide by the 'rules' of the forum.

I suggest spending some time searching the forums for problems similar to what you have. I'm sure there are others that have experience with dealing with 'lemons' on here, and if you ask them respectfully they'll respond in kind

So now then, why not start a new thread that details out some of the problems and frustrations you're having with your A6. It'd be helpful to know some of the history with the car as well.

Good luck,
Jim
Old 06-28-2006, 05:33 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Touche... Well said carman

In addition, a lot of people on these forums tend to like their cars. Who would have thunk it - people on an A6/Audi forum liking their A6/Audis. Coming on here and bashing your (and other peoples) cars and brand is not a way to make friends. There's plenty of people on here that are knowledgeable and willing to help, but you have to ask for it, not shout out how 'Audi sucks' and claim how you will never buy one again.

Hopefully your car gets fixed and if not, Audi takes care of you, but if you switch to another brand, don't forget that all car companies build lemons and all cars have problems.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:58 AM
AudiWorld Super User

WHAT?
Old 06-28-2006, 07:07 AM

Default oh NORES@!! i AM Teh SO SollRY THAT YOUR AOODI sucx!

I wil tel al mi frensd. ! I woud furthur sugdjest that YOU BUY A BME INSTED!!. theY SRE BETTER CARS. ALTOGETHER>.,

Quick Reply: last audi i would ever buy