A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

2007 Audi A6 I need coil springs stock suspension will these work on my car?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 01:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2007 Audi A6 I need coil springs stock suspension will these work on my car?

Hi i made the mistake of lowering the car in a hilly area its too bumpy and i would like to replace it with stock suspension springs for the car i found these coil springs to raise it back to stock height but i am not sure because the website says it is only made for European makes of the car and i have a usa model. Is there a difference in the springs? I need stock springs somewhere i see them used from a donor vehicle 98k but i am not sure if i want to put used suspension parts in my car. Please help i got this information from RockAuto Parts Catalog

2007 AUDI A6 3.2L V6 : Suspension : Coil Spring Price
No parts for vehicles in selected markets.
KILEN Part # 10205
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Except S-line.; FSI Quattro Avant (Only 3 Remaining) $56.79

KILEN Part # 10207
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Except S-line.; FSI Quattro; with lowered sport chassis
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Except S-line.; FSI Quattro Avant; with lowered sport chassis (Only 4 Remaining) $56.79

KILEN Part # 10206
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Except S-line.; FSI; with lowered sport chassis
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Except S-line.; FSI Avant; with lowered sport chassis (Only 1 Remaining) $56.79

KILEN Part # 10235
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; FSI Quattro; S-Line
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; FSI Quattro Avant; S-Line (Only 4 Remaining) $56.79

KILEN Part # 10234
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; FSI; S-Line
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; FSI Avant; S-Line (Only 1 Remaining) $56.79

KILEN Part # 50198
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Except S-line.; FSI Quattro; with lowered sport chassis
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Except S-line.; FSI; with lowered sport chassis
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; FSI Quattro; S-Line
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; FSI Avant; S-Line (Only 2 Remaining) $60.79

KILEN Part # 50199
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Except S-line.; FSI Avant; with lowered sport chassis
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Except S-line.; FSI Quattro Avant; with lowered sport chassis (Only 3 Remaining) $60.99

KILEN Part # 10204
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Except S-line.; FSI Avant $72.79

KILEN Part # 50232
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; FSI Quattro Avant; S-Line $74.79

KILEN Part # 50202
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Except S-line.; FSI Avant
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Except S-line.; FSI Quattro Avant (Only 4 Remaining) $77.89

KILEN Part # 50201
2 Pigtail Ends
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Except S-line.; FSI Quattro (Only 2 Remaining) $77.89

BOGE Part # 25N560
Sold individually
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Except S-line; Only for: Great Britain, Ireland; FWD; for vehicles with lowered chassis
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $50.79

BOGE Part # 25N590
Sold individually
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Except S-line; Only for: Ireland, Great Britain; All-wheel Drive, A6 Avant (4F5, C6) or A6 Saloon (4F2, C6); for vehicles with lowered chassis
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $50.89

BOGE Part # 25N580
Sold individually
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Only for: Great Britain, Ireland; All-wheel Drive, A6 Avant (4F5, C6) or A6 Saloon (4F2, C6); For vehicles without lowered chassis
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $50.99

BOGE Part # 25N660
Sold individually
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Except S-line; Only for: Ireland, Great Britain; Saloon; for vehicles with lowered chassis
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $53.99

BOGE Part # 25N670
Sold individually
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Except S-line; Only for: Great Britain, Ireland; Model Series Avant (4F5, C6); for vehicles with lowered chassis
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $54.79

KYB EUROPE Part # RH3478
{#4F0411105CC, 4F0411105CD} K-Flex
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; for vehicles with sports suspension; Parameter: E; Exc.: S-Line; FWD
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $58.89

KYB EUROPE Part # RH6744
K-Flex; Spring Design: Coil Spring
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear Axle; for vehicles with sports suspension; To 10/2008
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear Axle; for vehicles with sports suspension; From 09/2006 To 10/2008
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $59.79

KYB EUROPE Part # RH3477
{#4F0411105BJ} K-Flex
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; For vehicles without sports suspension; Parameter: E; All-wheel Drive, Model Series Avant (4F5, C6)

KYB EUROPE Part # RH3479
{#4F0411105CF} K-Flex
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; for vehicles with sports suspension; Exc.: S-LINE; Parameter: E; All-wheel Drive, Model Series Avant (4F5, C6)

KYB EUROPE Part # RH6745
{#4F0511115BE, 4F0511115BF} K-Flex
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; for vehicles with sports suspension; Exc.: S-LINE; Parameter: E; All-wheel Drive, Model Series Avant (4F5, C6); FWD, Model Series: (4F2, C6) or Avant (4F5, C6)
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; for vehicles with sports suspension; Parameter: E; Exc.: S-Line; All-wheel Drive, Model Series Avant (4F5, C6); FWD, Model Series: (4F2, C6) or Avant (4F5, C6)
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $60.79

KYB EUROPE Part # RH6746
{#4F0511115BN, 4F0511115BP} K-Flex
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; For vehicles without sports suspension; Parameter: E; Saloon, FWD
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $62.79

BOGE Part # 25N550
Sold individually
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Only for: Ireland, Great Britain; FWD; For vehicles without lowered chassis
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $65.79

BOGE Part # 25N680
Sold individually
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Only for: Great Britain, Ireland; Saloon; For vehicles without lowered chassis
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $70.79

BOGE Part # 25N690
Sold individually
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Only for: Ireland, Great Britain; Model Series Avant (4F5, C6); For vehicles without lowered chassis
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $70.79

KYB EUROPE Part # RH3476
{#4F0411105BE, 4F0411105BF} K-Flex
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; For vehicles without sports suspension; Parameter: E; FWD
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $75.79

KYB EUROPE Part # RH6747
{#4F0511115BR} K-Flex
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the European Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; For vehicles without sports suspension; Parameter: E; Model Series Avant (4F5, C6)
- Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $77.79

Last edited by saifxnyc; 04-07-2015 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In etka, there are many choices. First split up by vin determining before or after 2005 so that might be why you see so many choices, then have to narrow it by engine, and still have many choices. Springs are determined by vin number and other options. Load and weight ratings are based on the vin number. Let me know your vin number and then we can go from there.
The Audi springs are marked with varying paint color bands. If looking in wrecking yards knowing what the color bands mean is the only way to do it.
Let me price them to you based off your vin number first.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

VIN: WAUDH74F27N003624

I don't know the paint marks I have base model. Not sport suspension I think I don't want it lowered.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:11 AM
Banned

1BE is sports suspension, your car has 1BA no sports suspension. Front springs have a weight rating from 1 to 16 and your vin says springs for code OJL weight rated at 11 is what your car uses. Ranges go from 1 to 16 to give you an idea, where I believe 1 is light duty, 16 is HD.

Rears are 0YJ rated for 9. Range goes from 1 to 22 for the rear springs. No #'s are assigned to a weight rating, at least not in etka for this model.

Your car would use these springs:
fronts 4F0-411-105-BJ with color bands:
1 grey
3 green bands
135.41 each and 3 days away

Rears are 4F0-511-115-BS with color bands:
1 yellow
1 green
1 pink
156.25 each 3 days away
Old 04-09-2015, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

I was so confused by the numbers with the decimals and the days without the $ symbol where can I purchase these and do you mean those are the prices and they are take three days from order date to get here. Also do you know anyone who will install these in my area I live in western PA I'm willing to travel long I want some one who loves Audi work on my Audi.

Originally Posted by Jeff-AudiUSAParts
1BE is sports suspension, your car has 1BA no sports suspension. Front springs have a weight rating from 1 to 16 and your vin says springs for code OJL weight rated at 11 is what your car uses. Ranges go from 1 to 16 to give you an idea, where I believe 1 is light duty, 16 is HD.

Rears are 0YJ rated for 9. Range goes from 1 to 22 for the rear springs. No #'s are assigned to a weight rating, at least not in etka for this model.

Your car would use these springs:
1 grey
3 green bands
135.41 each and 3 days away

1 yellow
1 green
1 pink
156.25 each 3 days away
Old 04-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Banned

I'll repost in a bit more detail below for you:

1 grey
3 green bands
$135.41 each and these springs take 3 days to get to me first, then I box and ship them out to you. So about 1-2 weeks until you would get them.

1 yellow
1 green
1 pink
$156.25 each and these springs take 3 days to get to me first, then I box and ship them out to you. So about 1-2 weeks until you would get them.

I don't know of any local shops to you that can do an install for you.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

ok i will place the order soon once i get paid and how would i go about doing that when i am ready?
Old 04-13-2015, 06:51 AM
Banned

You can call us, or click the logo in my signature. Put the part numbers in the window to fill your cart, then send that through. Calling works great for a first time customer as well. Gets all your questions answered that way too.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Jeff-AudiUSAParts
You can call us, or click the logo in my signature. Put the part numbers in the window to fill your cart, then send that through. Calling works great for a first time customer as well. Gets all your questions answered that way too.
Thank you so much my tax refund should be In the mail I will contact you asap I got the loot you guys take credit such as American Express, Discover, so on?