A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

Does anybody in california hate their Insurance Campany?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 04:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anybody in california hate their Insurance Campany?

I know loads of people who do. They are expensive, rude, and only care about making money. If any of you feel this way shoot me a message and let me give you a quote. I'm an insurance agent licensed in Cali and I want to help enthusiasts get the most for their money and actually like thier agent. I love my Audi and dont want to waste all my money on insurance but instead want to waste it on mods!! hahaha We have loads of new discounts coming into effect this year. Send a PM my way and I'll dial you in.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Gee your not soliciting...not here

Sorry but this is why I'll live and die in Ohio, you folks are getting hosed on everything basically to pay for the have-not's or the over paid non producers.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:43 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

They make tons of money (plz don't go into a tirade of how they lost etc. they simply can't maintain their skyscrapers without making money.) and make sure to not give a $hit when they have to pay; nickel and dime about what's worth what; there is always that "total loss" Sure!. And, when they do pay, guess what? your premium is going up regardless of whose @ fault. One way or the other, you are paying. Period.

It's like the T-Mobile ad, "$0 down for new S4"... Read: Voice+Data plan & $30 or so towards the phone every month. People think they are getting a "deal"... works for them. Actually, for a phone, it is best to buy it outright from another source. You end up saving instead of paying top dollar for it at the phone company over their payment plan of 2 years...

Anyway, In a nutshell, I am not fond of them.