A6 (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi A6 produced from 2018

Deals on 2019 A6?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 11:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got a 2019 A6 2.0T Premium pretty basic with cold weather pack. 3 years lease, 12k miles. $3k down. $600/month. Not an amazing deal I think but not bad?

This was in Fort Worth, TX
Old 02-28-2020, 04:46 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by gguy
my ‘19 Prestige stickered at $77,000. How do you get a premium plus up to $75,000? It must have every option available on it. I got mine in Sept. of last year and I paid $63,000.
look at cars.com. It's easy to find premium Plus cars that list for more than Prestige.
Old 02-28-2020, 06:17 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by jjsC6
look at cars.com. It's easy to find premium Plus cars that list for more than Prestige.
just looked, honestly did not see any, but I didn’t look real thoroughly. I think if you got a premium plus that retails for more than the Prestige you are probably getting ripped off. I drove several of both and the Prestige was quite a bit ahead the the premium Plus in the ones that I drove.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

just looked, honestly did not see any, but I didn’t look real thoroughly. I think if you got a premium plus that retails for more than the Prestige you are probably getting ripped off. I drove several of both and the Prestige was quite a bit ahead the the premium Plus in the ones that I drove.
That just isn't true. You can load a premium plus up with lots of options that are not included in a prestige: Luxury package, adaptive chasis, B&O stereo,, black optics, s line and on and on.

Not only can you do so, but lots of people do. Personally I like the things included in prestige (led interior lights, soft close doors, double pane glass etc) and didn't need all the other options. But more folks than not don't agree as premium plus is the most popular. But then you can load the hell out of it with options!
Old 02-29-2020, 07:26 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Alphatero
That just isn't true. You can load a premium plus up with lots of options that are not included in a prestige: Luxury package, adaptive chasis, B&O stereo,, black optics, s line and on and on.

Not only can you do so, but lots of people do. Personally I like the things included in prestige (led interior lights, soft close doors, double pane glass etc) and didn't need all the other options. But more folks than not don't agree as premium plus is the most popular. But then you can load the hell out of it with options!
that surprises me. Especially since you are the second one to say that, I obviously can’t say you are wrong, but I sure can’t find one. I did a build on a Premium Plus (2020) on line and getting every option that they list, I got it to 70k. They may not list all of the options available though, I have noticed that before. They don’t list the steering package that I can find. I looked at a bunch of dealers on the west coast and the most expensive 2020 I could find in Premium Plus was 71k (not counting any added dealer mark up). Again, you could be right, i just can not find any. If you see any, link it, I would be interested in seeing what all it has on it to get near 77k and compare that to a Prestige model.

BTW, I can’t find any 2020’s with night vision either. I always thought that would be a neat addition. Did Audi discontinue that?
Old 02-29-2020, 12:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

i admit I looked again and didn't see any, but I looked in a limited area and was having a problem with the site.

i like Prestige for one reason. I think it's the only way to get Heads Up Display. That is a must have for me.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

that surprises me. Especially since you are the second one to say that, I obviously can’t say you are wrong, but I sure can’t find one. I did a build on a Premium Plus (2020) on line and getting every option that they list, I got it to 70k. They may not list all of the options available though, I have noticed that before. They don’t list the steering package that I can find. I looked at a bunch of dealers on the west coast and the most expensive 2020 I could find in Premium Plus was 71k (not counting any added dealer mark up). Again, you could be right, i just can not find any. If you see any, link it, I would be interested in seeing what all it has on it to get near 77k and compare that to a Prestige model.

BTW, I can’t find any 2020’s with night vision either. I always thought that would be a neat addition. Did Audi discontinue that?
I have not seen night vision on any 2020 models either. If you build a car on the Audi USA web site it is not listed as an option, nor is the B&O Advanced Sound System.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:49 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got a 2019 CPO Premium Plus 3.0T Gray with sport package 10k miles for ~$45k in Atlanta
Old 03-08-2020, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Bought this week a 2019 A6 Premium Plus CPO for $40,200. Included 20" Sport Package and Cold Weather Package. But id did have 22 thousand miles. Warranty for 3 years and 8 months.

I live in NYC and this weekend car will barely get 3-4 thousand miles/year.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by kumar_shah@yahoo.com
Bought this week a 2019 A6 Premium Plus CPO for $40,200. Included 20" Sport Package and Cold Weather Package. But id did have 22 thousand miles. Warranty for 3 years and 8 months.

I live in NYC and this weekend car will barely get 3-4 thousand miles/year.
Revised post.

Should have added the sticker price was $65,940.

Quick Reply: Deals on 2019 A6?