Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Eibach Pro Kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 09:02 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach Pro Kit

I'm about to order the Eibach Pro Kit and was hoping to get some last advice from people with experience coming from OEM Sport Suspension to the Pro Kit. I know there will be about .5 to .7 extra drop, but need more feedback on ride quality. Will there be a significant difference when it comes to sportier feel with the Pro Kit?

Or should I just keep the OEM Sport Suspension and replace the rear sway bar with the Stasis product.

Thanks
Old 12-03-2013, 06:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by krazyhabu
I'm about to order the Eibach Pro Kit and was hoping to get some last advice from people with experience coming from OEM Sport Suspension to the Pro Kit. I know there will be about .5 to .7 extra drop, but need more feedback on ride quality. Will there be a significant difference when it comes to sportier feel with the Pro Kit?

Or should I just keep the OEM Sport Suspension and replace the rear sway bar with the Stasis product.

Thanks
Not familiar with the Eibach Pro Kit but here is what I have done.
I had the Stasis touring suspension installed for about 18 months but I recently had the KW Variant 3 installed with the Stasis rear ARB remaining in place. One problem I ran into with this install was the KW kit was missing a 30mm spacer for the rear springs. It goes between the perch and the top of the spring. With out it I was riding on the rear shock bump stop but now all is good. Really love having a fully adjustable suspension, i.e. height/compression/rebound, thou it is a manual adjustment. I also recently had adjustable upper control arms installed in the front so now I have camber/caster adjustment for the front suspension.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks
Can someone who went from SPORT suspension to eibach pro chme in? What is the real drop after the springs settle? How do the ride and handling compare?
Any before and after shots?
Old 04-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Anyone?
There must be someone here with Eibach pro setup
Old 04-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OSpacer
Anyone? There must be someone here with Eibach pro setup
I do but not coming from the sport stock suspension
Old 04-06-2014, 04:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jr'sAudiA6
Not familiar with the Eibach Pro Kit but here is what I have done.
I had the Stasis touring suspe.
From seeing others with Eibachs, do you feel that the Stasis springs were any lower than Eibachs or the same? It seems others have reported Eibachs had about a 1.5 finger gap..
Thx
Old 05-07-2014, 09:47 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Did you ever pull the trigger and do the upgrade? And if so, what are your impressions of the ride change?
Old 05-08-2014, 08:11 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I went with Stasis suspension and I'm really happy with the ride comfort and handling. Drop is perfect and this is how it should be from the factory. I highly recommend this mod! JUST DO IT!
Old 05-09-2014, 04:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 92 Likes on 43 Posts

I went with Stasis suspension and I'm really happy with the ride comfort and handling. Drop is perfect and this is how it should be from the factory. I highly recommend this mod! JUST DO IT!
Buying the Stasis from them now would be difficult as they have locked their doors and are not answering the phones.