Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

New Member: here to introduce my car!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Simon Chowdhury

Untitled by PrinceSImon1, on Flickr

Simon,

Were there any issues with the Brembo brake job? I'm planning to order the BBK in the next week and get it done. Any complications? Any plans for the rear brakes?
Old 02-13-2013, 06:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Simon Chowdhury
Honestly without the cats the car sounds awesome and it feels like it has more torque now. It wasnt too bad of install just a little time-consuming but the motor did not have to be removed for the install.

Efficiency mode is a Vag-com mod that helps the car save more gas in all sorts of driving situations but the car does slow down a bit unless you hit the throttle all the way. I found how to do the mod on AZ.

The Mustang gave me a harder time. A C63 without any mods or the performance package isnt as fast as some people think and the guy I raced, I went from a roll 3 times and he still lost. Our cars are just very well built and have a lot more performance than the numbers may suggest. Thats the reason the dyno number doesn't really matter to me its kind of like a marker to tell me how far my cars progressing. I have 2 12" subs as well which slow my car down a bit.

I'm in the Wilshire to Valencia area and I occasionally take a trip to SD. Lets get together soon down there, I'd like to check out your Awe exhaust and how it sounds in person.
Hi, amazing mods and really good pictures... BTW, how do you activate the Efficiency mode ....? Please advise.. I bet alot of people would like to know about it

Thanx.