Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

S-Line Exterior

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 04:50 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S-Line Exterior

I have reserved a new A6 from inventory that is waiting at the port it is Premium Plus with the 19" Sport Package. My question is the exterior differences between the Premium Plus Sport and the Prestige w/ S-Line Exterior. Can anyone help me with the profile and bumper/grill differences? Do any of the US A6's have the Fog lights? Thanks
Old 06-27-2011, 05:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

The foglights are incorporated into the headlights though I'm not 100% certain the Xenon's have them.

The things in the bumper grills that look like "foglights" are actually the Adaptive Cruise Control radar housings. If you get that option you will have the "faux foglight" look in the bumpers, otherwise they will be absent.

As far as exterior, the premium/plus look the same. The Prestige has the S-Line front/rear bumpers.

The S-Line front drops down a little lower and has an extra "chin" spoiler. On the rear, the lower valance has a mesh openning instead of being a solid piece of plastic. It also has side skirts that match the lines of the front bumper. The grill is the same from what I've noticed. See below...

S-Line:

Premium/Plus:

Old 06-27-2011, 08:20 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Well, I just got the call that the shipment is in and they are unwrapping the cars as we speak. I had reserved a Dakota Gray Premium Plus w/ 19" Sport Package, but now am second guessing whether I should go with the Prestige and wait for one in July.

Originally Posted by CharlieSlasher
The foglights are incorporated into the headlights though I'm not 100% certain the Xenon's have them.

The things in the bumper grills that look like "foglights" are actually the Adaptive Cruise Control radar housings. If you get that option you will have the "faux foglight" look in the bumpers, otherwise they will be absent.

As far as exterior, the premium/plus look the same. The Prestige has the S-Line front/rear bumpers.

The S-Line front drops down a little lower and has an extra "chin" spoiler. On the rear, the lower valance has a mesh openning instead of being a solid piece of plastic. It also has side skirts that match the lines of the front bumper. The grill is the same from what I've noticed. See below...

S-Line:

Premium/Plus:

Old 06-27-2011, 11:19 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I definitely wanted s line appearance so went with prestige. Hopefully arrives tomorrow.