Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Interior trim swap tips?

Old 01-21-2014, 08:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Superfly_A6
Not sure about the packages in the US, but here in Canada, S-line trim (I think you guys call it sport package ) comes with brushed aluminum trim ... Which when combined with black leather is orgasm worthy. Seriously, it looks so awesome
Not a big fan of the aluminum trim either. I would only swap for carbon atlas or aluminium beaufort black which is available in Europe.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:59 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by lmbatts
The brushed aluminum dents very easily. I swapped my Brushed aluminum with carbon fiber and did it myself. I posted pictures and how it was done on a thread last year. What are u looking to change to? I wouldnt recommend the aluminum because of the dent issue.
Dealing with the dent issue now. Frustrating...
Old 01-21-2014, 10:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a us address (us military). Bought the atlas carbon fiber trim on the allegro.pl site for 950 USD and had it delivered to me.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Atlas carbon fiber

I bought this from the allegro.pl site
Attached Images  
Old 01-21-2014, 12:39 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

You're the second person that has had no problems buying from that site and having it shipped to the US. Might have to give it another look. Thanks
Old 01-22-2014, 03:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Cooncified
You're the second person that has had no problems buying from that site and having it shipped to the US. Might have to give it another look. Thanks
Yeah - The site has good deals IMHO. I am waiting for a Bang and Olfusen system to become available. I saw 2 there before; both around 1500 USD. I havent been able to find them since.

I recommend using Chrome because it translate the site and the seach should have "Audi 4G0" in it
Old 01-22-2014, 05:43 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 92 Likes on 43 Posts

If looking to make a statement, this back-lit, translucent finish might be an eye-catching trim option (barf bag optional):
Attached Images  
Old 01-26-2014, 02:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Yeah - The site has good deals IMHO. I am waiting for a Bang and Olfusen system to become available. I saw 2 there before; both around 1500 USD. I havent been able to find them since.

I recommend using Chrome because it translate the site and the seach should have "Audi 4G0" in it
Based on your experience I did order the set of CF trim for about $1K from a seller on allegro.pl in December. Unfortunately it hasn't arrived. I don't think I've been scammed per se, but the combination of international mail system + holidays + US customs = lost package.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Sorry to hear that although if its slow boated across it will take up to eight weeks. The Polish mail service has tracking and you should be able to track the package as well. I truly hope u didn't get ripped off but I have had success multiple times.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Sorry to hear that although if its slow boated across it will take up to eight weeks. The Polish mail service has tracking and you should be able to track the package as well. I truly hope u didn't get ripped off but I have had success multiple times.
Thanks...USPS told me mail is always by air not boat but who knows...according to the Polish tracking, the package was in fact mailed and moved through the system, but no data since then. I asked seller to contact his post office. The saga continues...

UPDATE: Good news, my trim pieces finally arrived. You called it, shipping took 8 weeks! Hopefully I'll finish the install this weekend.

Last edited by ptpro3; 02-01-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Interior trim swap tips?