Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

2012 Audi A6 - Havanna Black/Nougat/Ash

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@LIY
BTW: the original cloth / fabric covers are removed from the seats and the seats are then completely upholstered with the chosen leather

@BConly
SATNAV
Satnav is not standard here. The small nav is an option for around $5000. The larger Google-maps nav is a bit over $7000.

EXHAUST
There are two exhaust setups. The one you have in the US, with a single chromed exhaust left and right, is fitted here to all A6 except the 177hp 2.0 turbodiesel. This has a double (non chromed) exhaust on the left side.

CLOTH SEATS
The cloth seats here are standard trim. Factory installed leather will cost you an extra $4150 (leather Milano) or $5100 (leather Valcona). Most people will go for leather in this vehicle class. However, since most A6 are full operational leased company cars and in that case here in The Netherlands here in The Netherlands you pay income taxes (in my case a brutal 52%...) over 25% of the factory price (because the fact that the company makes this car available to you, is seen as "concealed" salary) most drivers go for the after market leather.

Eg. If you buy a car that comes from the factory costing €60.000 (the price of my new A6), you have to add €15.000 to your taxed income. Since I pay 52% income tax over the greater part of my salary, I pay around €7500 in taxes each year. The deal however is still economically sound since I have no addtional fuel, insurance or maintenance costs, because my company takes care of all that.

BRUSHED ALU
The brushed aluminium strips are the basic trim. Everything else is optional. I agree the combo black dash-brown seats-alu strip is a fitting one. I ordered it exactly so with the black headliner.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LIY,

Amazing combination. I'll be ordering the exact same thing, although with a black interior soon. Love that black havana exterior with the fine grain ash. I live in MD as well. Which dealership do you recommend?
Old 12-18-2011, 02:26 AM
LIY
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by organizedchaos
LIY,

Amazing combination. I'll be ordering the exact same thing, although with a black interior soon. Love that black havana exterior with the fine grain ash. I live in MD as well. Which dealership do you recommend?
Criswell Audi - Annapolis, MD! Tim Ellis is a great sales person, and Greg Caplan, the sale manager, really did go the extra mile!

Of course, "ordering" is the right word, as I have never seen a smaller inventory of vehicles (across the region) as with the 2012 Audi A6!

Best of luck!

LIY
Old 01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Wherever I look, I see a Havana Black Metallic exterior paired with a Nougat interior. I wonder if the black interior I've selected will look abnormal, now. I hope not...
Old 01-20-2012, 12:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

It will look great - it's a black car after all. I paired mine w/ velvet beige, and I'd say its the best combo
Old 01-20-2012, 05:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by organizedchaos
Wherever I look, I see a Havana Black Metallic exterior paired with a Nougat interior. I wonder if the black interior I've selected will look abnormal, now. I hope not...
Mine is Havana Black, Velvet Beige with layered oak. Now that's a great combo!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:41 AM
LIY
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AFS8733
Mine is Havana Black, Velvet Beige with layered oak. Now that's a great combo!
Sounds like a great combo! I'm certain everyone would appreciate a few pictures of that interior!!

LIY
Old 01-20-2012, 11:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by LIY
Sounds like a great combo! I'm certain everyone would appreciate a few pictures of that interior!!

LIY
^^This^^ Pics please!!
Old 01-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by LIY

LIY
Well - its due to be delivered next week so once I have it I'll be sure to post!
Old 01-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Here are some pics of my Havanna Black with Terrabrown Leather (aftermarket) and alu inlays.

Quick Reply: 2012 Audi A6 - Havanna Black/Nougat/Ash