A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

most ridiculous story ever of how to get scratches on your a4.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 02:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default most ridiculous story ever of how to get scratches on your a4.

now i live in the bay area, and was going to meet my friends today in the mission district to get some beers and a burger at a particular burger place. for lamb burgers. this seems so not worth it now.

anyhow anyone who lives in SF will tell you parking sucks in a lot of areas. now maybe i'm not super in tune with what is going on in SF (i live int he east bay near oakland) but saw some sort of street festival going on, which meant parking was going to suck ***.

so of course because a ridiculous hipster festival was going on , traffic was backed up forever on narrow streets with one way traffic and cops blocking some streets. so i'm trying to get out of that mess and maybe find a paid parking lot to park.

I end up going through a one way alley with about 5-6 cars behind me, and run smack dab into... yes the ****ing 40th annual SF gay pride parade. So the woman behind me comes out of her car and says, hey i've lived here for years and if you just drive through it really slow itll be ok and just take that street over there it wont be a big deal. so anyway not wanting to wait an hour for this giant parade to pass i decided to go for it. maybe it was not the greatest idea and you guys can call me an idiot for this and ill understand, but i just went for it figuring you know maybe i **** a few people off and it wont be the worst thing ever.

anyhow, i'm about half way across the street with maybe just a few people bitching as this line of cars crosses a gay pride parade. yes might be the most ridicuous thing you've heard today. anyhow i'm about to make it and some idiots start taking pictures of me and my car (white 2010 a4).

so one rather fat woman who is half naked and wearing a bunch of beaded necklacess basically starts humping my driver side door while her friends take pictures.

anyhow i made it out of there , but not without a bunch of clear coat scratches on my driver side door. some were in the obviously fingernail deep level. i tried to wet sand it a bit and use some rubbing compound, but i think i might have to have my friend who is crazy about detailing help me with array of polishes. but yeah the entire episode still has me thinking "WTF?". on a brighter note the beers and burgers were pretty good.

and to top it off my cousin who also has a 2010 a4 (a black one) in LA got clipped by a bus at LAX today while waiting to pick someone up. this has been a bad audi day for my family.

Last edited by hans007; 06-27-2010 at 05:00 AM.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

That is messed up...
Old 06-27-2010, 05:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Audi = GLAAD approved?
Old 06-27-2010, 05:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

i finally looked at the door in the sun today and its not that noticeable though it would be obvious if yo ulook at just the clearcoat. pisses me off that people dont respect property to be humping car doors.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:39 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Ya that's pretty messed up. She was just caught up in the moment I guess. See if some ScratchX 2.0 will take of that for you. Otherwise, maybe it's time to get a PC 7424xp and start dabbling in detailing?

Whenever I set out for a car-humping session, I at least have the decency to wear my microfiber hammer pants.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Assumedly the scratches weren't from the lock on her chastity belt?
Old 06-28-2010, 06:59 AM
dk1
AudiWorld Member

I once cut through a gay pride parade in NYC. I wouldn't do it on purpose but I didn't know it was going on. NYC cops were making sure that cars weren't coming close to people and vice-versa.

Really sorry about your scratches. Audi sells touch-up kits that consist of 2 pensils: one color and one clear-coat. You should be able to get rid of most small scratches using clear-coat with no issues.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:46 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

After all these beers and burgers you could've produced one nasty lethal smelling burp to level that fat b!tch.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

This is just too friggin' funny... I feel for you on the scratches, but just can't stop laughing about the whole thing. That's certainly one for the book of life experiences.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

It is a funny story. You deserved what you got. I only wish someone keyed your car or a cop whacked your hood with a baton.

Quick Reply: most ridiculous story ever of how to get scratches on your a4.