A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Black fetiche

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 09:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black fetiche

I just took a look at the LA inventory for manual A4s. All except one are black. All have black interiors. WTH??? Do they think all manual drivers want black? I bet they have so many black on blacks because they are not selling
Old 05-14-2013, 09:31 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by av_audi
I just took a look at the LA inventory for manual A4s. All except one are black. All have black interiors. WTH??? Do they think all manual drivers want black? I bet they have so many black on blacks because they are not selling
That's not the first time this was posted for the inventory in the LA area. A black sedan of this class = "poor" man's limo. Showing off is a big part of the LA life, I get it. Everyone is trying to walk the walk and talk the talk of the big players or get close to that if they can't afford it. There was another statistic about the percentage of leased luxury cars in the LA area - need something new, black and shiny today and will think about how to pay for it tomorrow...
Old 05-19-2013, 06:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by av_audi
I just leased an A4 in manual. Man was it hard to find. I had the dealer look and they advised that only 4 manual transmission A4's are coming into SoCal within the next 3 months. 2 of them being black. Well I got lucky enough to get a glacier white which is suppose to be coming in tomorrow! But all the manual transmissions at the dealers now are all brilliant black. SMH.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by i8pancit
I just leased an A4 in manual. Man was it hard to find. I had the dealer look and they advised that only 4 manual transmission A4's are coming into SoCal within the next 3 months. 2 of them being black. Well I got lucky enough to get a glacier white which is suppose to be coming in tomorrow! But all the manual transmissions at the dealers now are all brilliant black. SMH.
I'm sorry.....what's a "fetiche"?

.....or did you mean fetish?
Old 05-27-2013, 01:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Crucible35
I'm sorry.....what's a "fetiche"?

.....or did you mean fetish?
Sorry, I went for the original French spelling there