A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

2010 Meteor Grey P+ Sport Pkg

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 04:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Meteor Grey P+ Sport Pkg

Finally was able to take some quick shots and figure out how to adjust the jpeg size on my SLR. Picked her up 7/29 and already have 1000 miles on her. She's an awesome ride. Loving the lower stance of the sport package and the handling as well as the 6MT. Stick is the way to go!!! Nothing major in terms of mods. 35% tint and the typical vag com mods. I have yet to see a sport package here in NJ so she's pretty exceptional! Thanks to AoA for taking care of me as I had negotiated a lease for a 2009 and they essentially honored it despite getting a 2010.
Attached Images      
Old 08-18-2009, 04:33 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Might want to move that temporary into the rear window to avoid problems. Also PM tends to forget to e-mail you when your plates come in. Call them in a week, they'll have them by then.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by NJRoadFan
Might want to move that temporary into the rear window to avoid problems. Also PM tends to forget to e-mail you when your plates come in. Call them in a week, they'll have them by then.
Thanks for the heads up. I actually picked up the plates a few days ago. The temp tags was moved to the front because of the tint. I had it done a few days after picking her up. I was nervous with having it in front, but no issues. Actually a day after I had the tint put on a cop pulled out behind me with his lights on, but blew past me. It was then I realized not only do I have my temp. tags in front and tint in the front windows, but I can't roll down my windows (at least for another day). I was thinking about what the officer would do if I got out of my car before he walked up to me
Old 08-18-2009, 05:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by kiki143
I was thinking about what the officer would do if I got out of my car before he walked up to me
BANG!

Congrats on the car! Looks great!
Old 08-18-2009, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for the pictures, I might be ordering a Meteor Grey s-line myself so it's nice to see what it looks like.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

kiki143,

Gratz on the new car. Just curious, does your MY2010 A4 have the rear led lights? From the picture you have there, it seems solid like the one on the MY09 version.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Congrats!! Don't you guys just feel great when you start your car, even a drive down the driveway feels good...
Old 08-19-2009, 06:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by dht34
kiki143,

Gratz on the new car. Just curious, does your MY2010 A4 have the rear led lights? From the picture you have there, it seems solid like the one on the MY09 version.
Thanks! Yes it does have the rear led lights. I think the pic looks solid because of the reflection. That was actually the first thing I looked at when I picked it up at the dealer. Looks pretty sharp.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Being on the east coast, are you planning on winter tires or was there an option to switch the summer tires to A/S's at PM?

Most of the dealers I went to wouldn't even consider looking up a vehicle with the sport package for me.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by userbbc
Being on the east coast, are you planning on winter tires or was there an option to switch the summer tires to A/S's at PM?

Most of the dealers I went to wouldn't even consider looking up a vehicle with the sport package for me.
To be honest I didn't ask. I had dealer issues. I ordered the car in March and by the time my car was coming to port it had been taken over by AoA so I was more focused on getting the car itself than asking for A/S tires. There's no option for A/S tires provided for by Audi, but I have heard some people ask their dealers if they could swap them out. More often than not it's a no, but I have heard of one or two success stories. I would have asked but again I was focused on getting the car period. I hopefully have a friend who's winter rims/tires fit my car if it doesn't I'll probably go with A/S tires.

Are you saying dealers would even consider selling you a car with a sport package?? That's crazy...a sale is a sale. If they can't locate a car you should be able to order one through them.

Quick Reply: 2010 Meteor Grey P+ Sport Pkg