A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi A4 produced from 2005-2008.5

New whip

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeremyhelling
Typical from someone who is clearly of above average IQ. Maybe you're just a douche and people aren't impressed by your post attacking someone to try to make yourself look better than someone on the internet because your real life is pointless and pitiful. No crawl back under that rock from whence you came troll. Adults are talking here.
^ well said Jeremy!

Welcome to AudiWorld OP; enjoy your A4
Old 06-12-2009, 08:40 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by jeremyhelling
Typical from someone who is clearly of above average IQ. Maybe you're just a douche and people aren't impressed by your post attacking someone to try to make yourself look better than someone on the internet because your real life is pointless and pitiful. No crawl back under that rock from whence you came troll. Adults are talking here.
wow the hostility you have is unreal... maybe your a gay, picked on as a kid, still hiding it from your parents.. only you know. But calling me out with such a verbal attack really just puts your self under the same so called rock iam under. Now iam not sure how old you really are, iam 27, but my life is quiet nice, not pitiful, i make good money, i have a house, a wife, and 2 audi's... yes 2!! lol. So why dont you shut your face. You've embarrassed yourself enough with that rant.

/thread
Old 06-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Jer
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SemiProQuattro
wow the hostility you have is unreal... maybe your a gay, picked on as a kid, still hiding it from your parents.. only you know. But calling me out with such a verbal attack really just puts your self under the same so called rock iam under. Now iam not sure how old you really are, iam 27, but my life is quiet nice, not pitiful, i make good money, i have a house, a wife, and 2 audi's... yes 2!! lol. So why dont you shut your face. You've embarrassed yourself enough with that rant.

/thread
I have a beautiful wife that has been in several magazines. I'm an above average size guy so I've never been picked on. I'm 31 years old and own multiple properties but your 2 Audi ownership is quite impressive, let me tell you.

Nice try but you fail on all counts. Now feel free to crawl back under that rock from whence you came so civil human beings can go back to conversing about relevant and common topics. You can try to point the finger at me all you want but anyone who is literate w/grade school reading comprehension can see that your attack of the OP was unprovoked and you completely deserved what you got. I did feel the need to call you out on your douche baggery so I have done just that. Next time you want to try to impress as your means of self defense you might want to brush up on your grammar, punctuation and basic English principals first is you wish people to take you serious.

Now quit being a troll or go away because nobody is impressed and that hole you're digging is only going to get deeper. Have a nice life. I know I am...
Old 06-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

^^^ LOL... what mags were they?? was that the last issue of bbw's who like trannies? or was it.... I got it, he was on the cover of Mens fitness!!!! FTW... hey congrats on all your super cool stuff, and pardon my non ivy league grammer. You can flex your internet/forum muscles all you want but in the end your still not doin ****. I never attacked the op and really until your retared *** started talkin ****, I didnt want to say anything bad... and still wont, but your a douche!! lol

I think your just power trippin'. Oh and that rock you speak of, **** you
Old 06-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Jer
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SemiProQuattro
^^^ LOL... what mags were they?? was that the last issue of bbw's who like trannies? or was it.... I got it, he was on the cover of Mens fitness!!!! FTW... hey congrats on all your super cool stuff, and pardon my non ivy league grammer. You can flex your internet/forum muscles all you want but in the end your still not doin ****. I never attacked the op and really until your retared *** started talkin ****, I didnt want to say anything bad... and still wont, but your a douche!! lol

I think your just power trippin'. Oh and that rock you speak of, **** you
I wasn't expecting much for a response from you and was somehow still let down. Ivy league grammar? It's called elementary grammar... I didn't even get out the big books or anything.

What a pathetic waste of our tax dollars you are.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Geez, a lot of hostility from this Semiproquattro loudmouth. Some people are just donks. I say congrats on your car jeremyhelling. Post some pics man.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

You are so right. The goal in life is to have your money work for you NOT you work for your money. Not easy to attain but there are places to invest your money to make that happen.