A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi A4 produced from 2005-2008.5

New whip

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New whip

In case youre wondering, just picked up my new whip. 07 white titanium. first stick car. pretty siked.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mjg27
In case youre wondering, just picked up my new whip. 07 white titanium. first stick car. pretty siked.
that is your first car?? must be nice to be rich
Old 06-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Jer
AudiWorld Member

You don't have to be rich to own an A4 so don't act like you know all about mjg. Perhaps he worked hard and saved his money to buy it. It does still happen ya know? Not everyone that gets a Ford Pinto for their first car has a silver spoon in their mouth. In fact, if he was rich I doubt he would post on here how 'siked' he was about it since he would be miffed he didn't get a brand new Mercedes.

Nice car mjg. Welcome aboard.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

i said my first stick car, im 25 yrs old. been working for a while now. was driving my 2000 acura tl and holding on cuz worried about the economy but finally said F it and bought a sporty car in stick which is what ive wanted since highschool. And this is actually the first car that i purchased totally by myself with no help from parents so it adds to the excitment.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

and i dont see how u have to be rich to get this car.im def not rich. my finance is under 400 a month.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Jer
AudiWorld Member

and i dont see how u have to be rich to get this car.im def not rich. my finance is under 400 a month.
I just paid cash for mine. Then again, I pay cash for everything. lol
Old 06-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

i wouldve paid cash but my financial planner told me i was a dope if i put all the money into the car. and instead im gonna just invest in some safe bonds and finance most of it. i got a good rate so it makes sense for me
Old 06-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Jer
AudiWorld Member

i wouldve paid cash but my financial planner told me i was a dope if i put all the money into the car. and instead im gonna just invest in some safe bonds and finance most of it. i got a good rate so it makes sense for me
Paying cash doesn't always make sense financially.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by jeremyhelling
You don't have to be rich to own an A4 so don't act like you know all about mjg. Perhaps he worked hard and saved his money to buy it. It does still happen ya know? Not everyone that gets a Ford Pinto for their first car has a silver spoon in their mouth. In fact, if he was rich I doubt he would post on here how 'siked' he was about it since he would be miffed he didn't get a brand new Mercedes.

Nice car mjg. Welcome aboard.
lol... what are you his boyfriend?
Old 06-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Jer
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SemiProQuattro
lol... what are you his boyfriend?
Typical from someone who is clearly of above average IQ. Maybe you're just a douche and people aren't impressed by your post attacking someone to try to make yourself look better than someone on the internet because your real life is pointless and pitiful. No crawl back under that rock from whence you came troll. Adults are talking here.

Quick Reply: New whip