A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi A4 produced from 2005-2008.5

Follow up with EuroCode Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 07:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Follow up with EuroCode Tuning

Ok, So as I'm sure you guys have read on my previous post, I spoke with Greg the same night of the thread and he passed the word onto David who contacted me the very next day. To what I was told, again Keith came through and helped out as well. I have to admit and give credit when credit is due that David handled the matter in most responsible and quickest manner possible. It's safe to say that although I will be more cautious of the situation on my next order, they have not lost me as a customer. I was very pleased with the conclusion that David and I came to and although my car is still in the shop waiting for the clutch to come in, I have a whole lot of confidence that this will not only be a badass combination, but also the end to my Audi withdrawals. . I want to thank David for the pleasant introduction, have to admit that about 20 f-bombs later between us both as well as the towely analogy (inside joke) we came to a very positive conclusion. Also thanks to Greg and Keith, without both of you my previous thread would of never relayed to David and given him the chance to correct what wasn't brought to attention. Thanks again guys!! Safe Swerving