A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Ummm, does anyone know why the FAQ is gone?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ive been mia for a bit. PLM?
Old 10-06-2008, 10:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Petit Le Mans

Me thinks.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default sigh, I will agree with you on that.

You did say it wasn't a matter for audiworld, but you never explained why?
Do you have to? no I guess not

but there was legitimate criticism to be made about the situation.
ANYWAYS

it is now being dealt with off the forums; if you received my last email... could you please delete those threads I linked
Thank You
and as always

you're cute ! =)
Old 10-06-2008, 10:56 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wait, now I'm just confused. I thought sending private emails WAS the way to handle it like a man,

and b!tching on forums the incorrect way. I can't keep up with this place...
Old 10-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

Winnar.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
AudiWorld Super User

2nd ,Stephan stick around ,it wouldn't be the same without you
Old 10-06-2008, 06:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

v v v Pure Evil v v v
Old 10-06-2008, 08:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Takes a man to realize that - velosouljah seems confused about it?

Now in person if someone calls me and ******* to my face ( and I thought they were a wiseaS$ weenie anyway)for no real reason I would really get manly haha. Thats the real problem with internet communications, people say things that would be unwise and or unhealthy to say face to face.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:35 PM

I hope to find true vendor info here. Forum != advertising site
Old 10-06-2008, 08:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Serious ?. Why is it not a matter for AW, anyone who has a beef with a vendor should be allowed to

talk about it. I know things about vendors I would love to share with others, not to hurt them, I have other ways of accomplishing that, but so that others can see how people are treated by vendors. If we are not allowed to talk about negative issues then I can guarantee that the vendor will have no reason to correct their bad business practices. I am in charge of the spending of about 75 million $ a year in my business. If I could not tell my peers in the industry about other vendors pulling fast ones and lying then I would not be doing anyone a favor but the cheating and lying POS. CPO's are a very closely knit bunch and we need all the intel we can get on these guys so the next company doesnt get ripped. After all if I dont warn my peers then quite a few will be lied to and get ripped. I always temper what I hear with my own experience, but we would all be ducks in a row if we didnt share our experience. I understand that advertisers pay to put the lights on, but I dont want robber barons controlling my list, I would rather pay 10$ a year and have the list work for us.

Or start a new forum for vendor complaints where both sides respond. It is my feeling when someone steps in and deletes threads because a vendor is getting beat up that the list is more about the vendors than us which I hope is not the intention. I fight my own fights, but when I am done and see that someone didnt see the light and will almost certainly behave the same way with the next guy - I think you have to say something to the people who are most likely to have the same thing happen.

I would like to publicly wear out 034 for some of their actions and misinformation, but my comments to date have at least given people cause to investigate before they spend, and to tell the truth I would like to teach JaVid a little more physical lesson as would my mechanic but its not worth dirtying my hands.

I would like to see some ground rules of engagement speeled out so that people with a beef could air them out on the forum, and a place to do it. Some vendors will cost you great sums of money and time protecting their shoddy work and lack of knowledge - shouldnt there be a place to do this, and wouldnt the list be the best place? I am open to discussion on this Kris I would very much love to know why ruffling vendors feathers is out of bounds here. I am also open minded enough to see your point of view if it makes sense. I will even understand if the answer was that you need to protect those who turn on the lights, may not like it, but I would understand it. Can we have a discussion - as in civilized - about this?

Quick Reply: Ummm, does anyone know why the FAQ is gone?