A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

For Sale: 2001.5 Supercharged A4

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 06:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: 2001.5 Supercharged A4

I'm looking to sell my baby, but for some reason can't post to the classifieds. I've got 136k on it now; KBB has the private party value at $6300 and trade in at $4300. I'm asking $7600k which is basically trade + 30% of mod costs. I recently spent $1200 on new timing belt and coolant flush.

Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions. I'd prefer not to part this out. I have all the stock parts (including exhaust), so if you want to make the effort and de-mod and sell individually, you can probably make a few bucks on it. I also have the spreadsheet with all mods and cost.

Santorin Blue 2001.5 A4 Sport
PES Super Charger
Koni/Vogltand Suspension
Miltek Stainless Exhaust
Diesel Geek Short Shifter
Magnacor Performance Wires
Oil Cooler
OEM Big Brake Upgrade: TT Front
OEM Rear Brake Upgrade: A4 B6 Rears
Stainless Steel Brake lines
RNS-D Navigation w/ 4" LCD screen w/ A/V Adapter and DVD Player
Dension Icelink iPod Adapter
Neuspeed Rear Sway Upgrade
AWE Drive Train Stabilizer
Compass mirror
MTM type RS4 Replicas (Not cheap, soft type) - $900
Exclaim Ultra Hi Performance Tires
Upper/lower control arms replaced w/ stronger FEBI
Stronger S4 Tie Rode Ends, have extra set of Febi TRE
Have stock exhaust/tranny stabilizer
Have stock Symphony Bose radio

Pictures in my pic poster here:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/alb...albumid=161511
Old 02-10-2010, 10:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Bump...is this reasonable? How can I post this to classifieds?
Old 02-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by laxman1100
I'm looking to sell my baby, but for some reason can't post to the classifieds. I've got 136k on it now; KBB has the private party value at $6300 and trade in at $4300. I'm asking $7600k which is basically trade + 30% of mod costs. I recently spent $1200 on new timing belt and coolant flush.

Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions. I'd prefer not to part this out. I have all the stock parts (including exhaust), so if you want to make the effort and de-mod and sell individually, you can probably make a few bucks on it. I also have the spreadsheet with all mods and cost.

Santorin Blue 2001.5 A4 Sport
PES Super Charger
Koni/Vogltand Suspension
Miltek Stainless Exhaust
Diesel Geek Short Shifter
Magnacor Performance Wires
Oil Cooler
OEM Big Brake Upgrade: TT Front
OEM Rear Brake Upgrade: A4 B6 Rears
Stainless Steel Brake lines
RNS-D Navigation w/ 4" LCD screen w/ A/V Adapter and DVD Player
Dension Icelink iPod Adapter
Neuspeed Rear Sway Upgrade
AWE Drive Train Stabilizer
Compass mirror
MTM type RS4 Replicas (Not cheap, soft type) - $900
Exclaim Ultra Hi Performance Tires
Upper/lower control arms replaced w/ stronger FEBI
Stronger S4 Tie Rode Ends, have extra set of Febi TRE
Have stock exhaust/tranny stabilizer
Have stock Symphony Bose radio

Pictures in my pic poster here:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/alb...albumid=161511
You've made a lot of impressive mods. I have one suggestion. I also used a heater hose in replacement of my crankcase breather hose since they crack and break so easily. My mechanic said he would recommend it because the oil will deteriorate the hose and it will get into your engine. So after about 6 months, I decided to buy the OEM part, wrap it will a couple layers of electrical tape, and then installed it. I cut open the heater hose after 6 months of use and I was amazed at how much of the hose it had eaten up. Where the hose attaches to the valve cover gasket was almost clogged form fragments of the hose. I ended up removing my valve cover gaskets to clean it out. It was really bad. So, weather you sell it or not, I would change that hose. I just did this about 3 months ago to my 2001 A4.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Good call...hard to tell in the pictures, but I actually did that already. It's been on for about 40k miles and still working great! I've also changed the valve cover gaskets, cam seals, flushed the transmission, changed the fuel filter.

Really kept this car in good mechanical condition.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

hmm if you lower price around 6500 im dif interested like no other. let me know if that price is resonable.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks, I'll keep looking for my asking price, but if something doesn't happen in the next few weeks, I'll let you know.

Honestly, the supercharger is worth $2k by itself...I'd just rather not undue all the work on the car and keep it whole.

I think they're all tasteful mods and should be able to sell.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Good call...hard to tell in the pictures, but I actually did that already. It's been on for about 40k miles and still working great! I've also changed the valve cover gaskets, cam seals, flushed the transmission, changed the fuel filter.

Really kept this car in good mechanical condition.
Beautiful, the next owner will be happy with how well you've taken care of it! It will continue to give Audi a good name.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks, I'll keep looking for my asking price, but if something doesn't happen in the next few weeks, I'll let you know.

Honestly, the supercharger is worth $2k by itself...I'd just rather not undue all the work on the car and keep it whole.

well Im selling my audi too and i got a buyer for 3500$ and taxes im getting 500$ and I can get a small Loan easy, I dont like the 2.8L 30v that much but I love muscle it carries, and I would love to drive that supercharged. my price range is about 6000-6500, but maybe I can bump it up to 7000. I just want awd, its either a 2002 wrx which I heard the gears are glass pack cause they break very easy, or this audi
Old 03-05-2010, 12:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Good luck with the sale, you have a really good setup and the G2 performs really nicely esp. with a manual. And you're right - the SC alone is still worth 2K considering it was 5K brand new and takes a weekend to install. The only thing I ever questioned on post 99.5 models was the drive-by-wire delay/throttle response.

-Another happy supercharged A4 owner