A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Hopefully getting to see an Allroad Tuesday

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 01:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hopefully getting to see an Allroad Tuesday

Talked to my dealer late last week and he said that they are doing training on the Allroad on Tuesday he said I could come out and take a peek. I'll try to post my impressions Tuesday night with some pics if possible. I'm assuming they won't let me drive it since its for training the staff but I just want to see it in the flesh before ordering. Any questions you all want me to ask if I get the opportunity to speak with someone from AOA?
Old 08-09-2016, 11:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Well that was a bust.. they thought they would have the car there for training but it turns out they just got a rep and no car. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer to check it out in person.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Time for a more reliable dealer?
Sorry it didn't work out, I was hoping to see some exclusive pics.....
Old 08-10-2016, 10:56 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Was told the same thing this morning. Will have an allroad on site next week for training purposes and I should be able to take a peek. Hopefully the car will actually be present as I'm hesitant to order a vehicle I haven't even seen in person yet. We shall see.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by MTW13
Was told the same thing this morning. Will have an allroad on site next week for training purposes and I should be able to take a peek. Hopefully the car will actually be present as I'm hesitant to order a vehicle I haven't even seen in person yet. We shall see.
Might want to call the day of before driving in. I was told that they need like 20 cars for training and they were still waiting on them. I would assume the 20 cars would be for nationwide training.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

I missed the car by about two hours on Tuesday. However, one salesman told me that they would have the first Allroads by the middle of next month.

Anyone else hear that?

Regards,

Dan.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Apparently, mine is being built this week. With a port arrival of 09/21.

Fingers crossed.
Old 08-18-2016, 05:56 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by mvf76
Apparently, mine is being built this week. With a port arrival of 09/21.

Fingers crossed.
Very nice. What color did you decide on? Still waiting to see it in person. Dealer has confirmed the Audi trainer will be by this week or next with an allroad. Plan on swinging by as soon as I get word. Will post pics as well.
Old 08-18-2016, 06:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by MTW13
Very nice. What color did you decide on? Still waiting to see it in person. Dealer has confirmed the Audi trainer will be by this week or next with an allroad. Plan on swinging by as soon as I get word. Will post pics as well.
I decided on the Florett Silver and loaded to the gunnels including the Sport package. I was supposed to get it with the Nougat interior but that was missed on my order sheet so I may be stuck with black. Please do post pics if you see one soon.
Old 08-19-2016, 04:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mvf76
I decided on the Florett Silver and loaded to the gunnels including the Sport package. I was supposed to get it with the Nougat interior but that was missed on my order sheet so I may be stuck with black. Please do post pics if you see one soon.
See if your dealer can go back in and change the interior color When I ordered my '11 Avant, my dealer was able to make a change to sports Package right up until the time that production was to begin.

Quick Reply: Hopefully getting to see an Allroad Tuesday