weird sound coming from the rear passenger side

Old 09-17-2013, 06:15 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weird sound coming from the rear passenger side

okay so tonight my 02 AUDI A4 1.8 Q started to make this noise.
http://www.thehivenetwork.com/audi/Audi02A41.8.m4a
the noise location is coming from the back passenger side of the car. It sounds as though it's some type of pump not really sure.

any ideas? I just got this car about five months ago. already had to put a brand-new A/C compressor and glovebox, engine cover, starter, rotor, back driver-side lumbar support, replaced the back driver seat cover clips and now this. I love the way this car handles and drives, and I love the way I feel and it. But man... I hope this isn't a snowball starting to roll downhill. Please any help you can give me would be much appreciated. I will check this post regularly as a really need to get this fixed.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 83 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by L3gacy
okay so tonight my 02 AUDI A4 1.8 Q started to make this noise.
http://www.thehivenetwork.com/audi/Audi02A41.8.m4a
the noise location is coming from the back passenger side of the car. It sounds as though it's some type of pump not really sure.

any ideas? I just got this car about five months ago. already had to put a brand-new A/C compressor and glovebox, engine cover, starter, rotor, back driver-side lumbar support, replaced the back driver seat cover clips and now this. I love the way this car handles and drives, and I love the way I feel and it. But man... I hope this isn't a snowball starting to roll downhill. Please any help you can give me would be much appreciated. I will check this post regularly as a really need to get this fixed.
Wow this forum is surprisingly dead! Sorry I didn't check the first post's date (RE Edit rights, it is old,old) and in case you're still out there L3gacy, your link doesn't work for me.

-Tom